READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE. USING THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER THAT IS INCONSISTENT WITH THE LABEL MAY BE AN OFFENCE. FOLLOW THE CODE OF PRACTICE FOR USING PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS.
WARNING: Keep containers closed/locked at all times.This product may be attractive to animals.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Engineering control of operator exposure must be used where reasonably practicable in addition to the following personal protective equipment.
- WEAR SUITABLE PROTECTIVE CLOTHING (OVERALLS) AND GLOVES when handling the pellets, applying by hand-held equipment and when handling contaminated surfaces
- IF SWALLOWED, SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE IMMEDIATELY AND SHOW THIS CONTAINER OR LABEL
- AVOID RELEASE TO THE ENVIRONMENT / REFER TO SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS / MATERIAL SAFETY
- WHEN USING DO NOT EAT, DRINK OR SMOKE.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before meals and after work environmental protection
- DO NOT CONTAMINATE SURFACE WATERS AND DITCHES with chemical or used container
- DANGEROUS TO GAME, WILD BIRDS AND ANIMALS Bury and remove spillages
- KEEP POULTRY OUT OF TREATED AREAS for at least 7 days following treatment
Storage and Disposal
- KEEP IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place
- EMPTY CONTAINER COMPLETELY and dispose of safely
- STORE IN A DRY PLACE
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
- KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS
- THIS MATERIAL MUST BE DISPOSED OF AS HAZARDOUS WASTE
Read all precautions before use. Comply with the instructions for use. Safety data sheet available for professional user on request.